Thursday, February 8, 2007

Damaged

Upon seeing that so many people I know seem to be having these problems with the love in their lives. I have decided to reflect.......Where is the point that you begin to give up on continually trying to allow someone to see that you are an amazing person? Do you ever give up? This horrible unacquainted love seems so sad. The fact that people have such a hard time just finding it in their hearts to love each other just makes me sick. The only conclusion, or I guess compassionate remark is, it is such a loss for the person who does not see what is right in front of them. Over said and over used but so true. Are you wrong to just say nothing, wanting and waiting, keeping all this bottled inside? Why is it sometimes one needs to work so hard to make someone understand how deep love and admiration works? I keeps people damaged and broken, but everyone keeps on toughing it , piddling away at the battle we call love.

No comments: